Find a small business loan that works best for you.See My Small Business options
Fill out one simple form. There’s no fee or obligation, and it won’t impact your credit.
Explore small business and personal financing options from our network of lenders. We’ll help you choose the best one.
Get the capital you need in as little as 24 hours so you can get back to running your business.
Multiple lenders. Multiple financial solutions. One form.
Lantern searches across different financing options, including SBA programs, small business financing options, and personal loans. Get the widest array of solutions from our network of lenders – all in a single application.
There’s financing for that.
From upstarts to enterprises, we can help. Seriously.
Includes SMA 7(a), 504, and SBA Express loans.
For upstarts and solo entrepreneurs, personal loans can help when you're just getting started.
A flexible form of financing that can be used for almost any business need.
Line of credit
Access to cash with no obligation, give yourself a safety net and flexibility to grow.
Get a fast advance of about 85% of the value of your invoices, with most of the other 15% paid to you later.
Merchant cash advance
A quick, easy way to get a business cash advance with no need for collateral—even if you don’t have a great credit score.
The term “equipment” covers just about any items you need for your business. However, it can only be used to purchase equipment.
Multiple financing options to get your startup off the ground.
Small Business Insurance.
Running a business is challenging. Getting insurance for it shouldn’t be. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Attune Insurance, a company focused on small business insurance. You’ll get an insurance quote through their online portal, or by phone, with one of their licensed insurance agents. No more time wasted shopping around and making calls to get your business covered.
Just a few questions, actual prices, no hassle, and help anytime you need it. Schedule a free consultation or visit their online portal for a free quote today.
Social Finance, Inc. (“SoFi”) will be paid a marketing fee by Attune Insurance when customers make a purchase through this link. All services from Attune Insurance Services, LLC are their own. Once you reach Attune, SoFi and Lantern is not involved and has no control over the products or services involved.